(Photo News) See Full Details Of How A 2year Old Was Burnt To Death In Ibafo @Richard

FujiPOP Online Magazine

 It all happened this morning after fire broke out at his parents home in Ibafo, Ogun state. A resident in the area said the fire started after gallons of petrol stored in the compound by a neighbour ignited due to heat in the area. The woman who was allegely selling the fuel ran after the incident. The fire razed the whole building and shops around.

ChannelsTV

View original post

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com

Up ↑