(News) How Fire Gut AIT Studio @semaotakeit

FujiPOP Online Magazine

AIT logo 2

As you are reading this, Fujiipop findings revealed that tragedy was averted on Monday morning after fire engulfed the studio of the African Independent Television, Lagos State.

The fire started at 9am after an air conditioner in the studio was affected by high voltage electricity.

Men of the Lagos State Fire Service from Agege, Ikeja and Alausa divisions were said to have been mobilised to the scene around 9.30am in three water trucks.

Director of Fire Service, Rasak Fadipe, said his men arrived the scene 15 minutes after it got a call.

He said it took another 15 minutes to put out the fire.

He said, “The fire was caused by high voltage. We arrived at the scene at 9.30am and we spent about 15 minutes for active firefighting operations.

“Only the AC was badly damaged as we were able to curtail the spread of the fire. The management of…

View original post 45 more words

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com

Up ↑